Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 59 made on Saturday October 15, 2011 at 08:43
william david design
March 2005
On October 13, 2011 at 11:55, 39 Cent Stamp said...
People who consider the dog as part of the family wont leave them in the yard all day. I can't fall asleep at night until i walk my dog, make sure hes fed and make sure there isn't anything he can get into or get hurt with while i am sleeping. If i wake up late i feel so guilty thinking about him having to "hold it" until i let him out. I don't have to worry about a neighbor killing my dog because hes not in the yard barking non stop for hours on end.

What would solve this problem is ticketing pet owners who have barking dogs. After 3 tickets the dog is impounded.

While we are on the subject of loser pet owners. My dog was attacked by a neighbors dog a few months ago. Pit/Lab mix. Neighbors dog was responsible for 3 dog attacks before mine. I didn't know what to do while he was viscously biting my dog so i began beating it with a 2X4 that was just inside the garage. The attack happened when my mom walked out front with my dog on his leash. The neighbors dog was bleeding allover his body by the time he let go of my dog. The only reason he let go was because my mom got brave or crazy enough to grab the other dogs collar and start pulling him away from my dog. Once he let go of my dogs skin... my dog ran inside the house. The neighbors dog sat right down and was as calm as can be. Cops/Animal control came and took the dog. The owners got a $50 ticket from the police and had to pay $500 if they wanted their dog back. A month later my neighbor got his loser punk kids a new pitbull.

At this point i am thinking up ways to hurt and kill the neighbor. If i didn't mind showering with men or being traded for cigarettes i would probably move forward with some of my plans.

Need any help? I am all for it (I mean the hurt and kill thing not the showering and cigarettes...)
Defectus tuus consilium carpere discrimen mihi non constituit.

Hosting Services by ipHouse