The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 7 made on Saturday May 28, 2011 at 01:44
39 Cent Stamp
Elite Member
May 2007
On May 28, 2011 at 01:27, bcf1963 said...
About 2 years out of college, I bought a house. The neighbors on one side of me had a dog that would wait until about 3am, and decide to start barking. The neighbors bedroom was on the other side of the house, and they seemed not to notice it.

The next day I discussed it with them, and got the imfamous, "We don't hear it, so not sure what we can do." So that night, in the wee hours, when he started barking, I knocked on their front door, until the light came on, and they opened the door quite pissed. I explained if I couldn't sleep because of their dog, I'd make sure they knew their dog was keeping me up!

This is exactly what has happened every time i have tried to talk to people about their dogs. I wont bother anymore. Someone else will be the asshole who is complaining about their dog. In my neighborhood in Chicago it never went on for very long. Someone would poison the offending dog if left outside. Same with the viscous junk yard dogs with flimsy fences. The ones that will violently try and get at you as you pass the persons property. All they had to do was scare the wrong kid and the next day.. no more dog.

Now i live in the suburbs. The guy straight across from me leaves 1 dog in the house on the second floor with the window open. The damn thing barks 24 hours a day. I'm going to shoot a video of it when i get home to show you guys. Its ridiculous. They have the other dog outside, the husbands home all the time and he doesn't seem to mind that you can hear the dog blocks away barking all day.

The house behind us...1 to the left has 3 dogs in the yard 24 hours a day. They are never inside the house. They sit at the back door and bark all the time.

I really don't understand why/how someone would put up with that. If it were my dog and i couldn't get it to stop barking... it wouldn't be my dog anymore.
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse