Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Thursday November 18, 2010 at 15:04
ziv
Lurking Member
July 2010
Hi experts,
I've searched this forum and could find an answer to my question - hope you'll help..
I've deployed a system which includes 1 TSU9800, 3 TSU9400 and an RFX9600. this system should cover an entire house and therefore I use 4 AP (3 Netgear and 1 Edimax, not sure regarding the models).

I'm having 2 problems in my network: many commands fail with "command fail" and also once in a while the panels (both 9400 and 9800) restart them self. the panels restart ever while docked without any activity going on!

My first question is: I have configured all the access point to have the same SSID and all use the same channel (6). is it OK? the panels are configured for that single channel. Should I configure each AP to a different channel and have the panels work with 3-4 specific wifi channels?

Last question: what can be the cause of the panels restating them self? again, I haven't found a relevant thread on this subject. as I wrote before, the panels restart them self even when nobody touch them and it seams they are in standby.

Please help (-:
Ziv

Hosting Services by ipHouse