The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 476 made on Wednesday September 22, 2010 at 23:39
SignatureSV
Loyal Member
July 2009
On September 22, 2010 at 22:57, sofa_king_CI said...
Two things. Please post any new things from Cedia in here.

2nd. Has anyone put two PMC2's in a home? Not linked together, but two stand alone systems in one home.....on ONE NETWORK?

Can this be done. I have a job that would be perfect for three stand alone systems....hopefully some day they can link together. The concern I have is in setting up the devices. Its basically three stand alone systems in one house, Theater, Family & Master. Currently they have MX950's (BLAH!) and the client is ready for an upgrade. I want to do Prodigy b/c it will work now what he needs but leaves room for improvement, especially if these three systems can talk some day.

Thanks for the info on Nuvo, I am sure it will work just not as seamless and clean as having Crestron doing the DA

Yes please do post new prodigy finding's at cedia here, I am curious as to what features they might have added, im guessing via firmware if any at all.

As far as them talking to each other, I cant imagine this is far off. That would really open the system up a bit but still would keep it within its realm of possibilities.

T-minus three weeks until I get my system, I dont think I have been this excited in a While.

Perhaps this isnt a place to post this, maybe this is better suited as a PM. But until my rep gets back from Cedia I am curious if Creston offers adagio/prodigy model home packages. The builder I have been working closely with now (goes back to my rg59/single coax and zeevee thread) Has offered me to outfit his new model home (just breaking ground) with electronics and I am thinking this will be an awesome opportunity for prodigy maybe even adagio. Were still ironing out the details but he is willing to pay for everything too, The only thing he asked is if we could cut down our labor rate a bit which I will gladly except.
The Bitterness of Poor Quality is Remembered Long after the Sweetness of Price is Forgotten! - Benjamin Franklin

Hosting Services by ipHouse