The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Thursday July 1, 2010 at 00:49
Jimmy Bellagio
Advanced Member
January 2008
Hello, I am very new to Pronto after programming some of the older ones several years ago. I am very interested in programming the TSU9600 with RFX-9600 processor and have programmed about 80% of it. I am very new to Prontoscript and don't have any PS programming ability as of now.

My question is, how do I avoid the 25 second delay my projector takes to warm up when I press an acivity macro? The first time is fine - the next time however I would like to avoid that. Running a sensor is out of the question for me as the walls have been closed up. Other companies like URC and RTI at least have some variables or power tracking in place eventhough it's not bulletproof. But I would be willing to have that now compared to the options I have.

I also wondered if possibly I could open a trigger (which I wasnt using anyway) and check for it to "fake out" the system. I would send an open trigger Relay 1 every time a power on command is sent by the projector and check for it as a way to basically if then a delay, but then I found out you cant do an if then with a relay. You could do it with a power sensor, but again don't have one.

Does anyone know of a way I could get around this other than powering on the system first? I have music sources that I might necceasirly want to power on when I start a session.

I'm surprised that Pronto does not have a way to do this (not just for power, but for page jumps, etc.)

Any help or insight as to how I can do this would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Jimmy Bell
James S. Bellagio

Hosting Services by ipHouse