Previous section Next section Previous page Next page Up level
Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Page 14 of 14
Topic:
Global Warming
This thread has 197 replies. Displaying posts 196 through 198.
Post 196 made on Tuesday April 28, 2020 at 23:26
GotGame
February 2002
On April 28, 2020 at 00:58, davidcasemore said...
That's because the chart is taking measurements in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. Give it awhile to catch up.

For a more immediate observation check out the air quality changes from January until today in Mexico City, Los Angeles, New Delhi etc.

I will give it another month to see if it has not fallen with decreased fossil fuel use from planes , cars, machinery, etc. I am sure the cities are better without the CO. and NO. I know of no observation stations that measure the CO2 in LA. You have a link?
I may be schizophrenic, but at least I have each other.
Post 197 made on Tuesday June 23, 2020 at 18:34
GotGame
February 2002
CO2 still gaining ground in a reduced human emission experiment.
[Link: esrl.noaa.gov]
I may be schizophrenic, but at least I have each other.
Post 198 made on Thursday June 25, 2020 at 11:11
Thomeena
June 2020
| On 1588043296, GotGame said...
| On this Keeling Curve graph, see if you can find the spots where Bush, Obama and UN folks did heroic stuff to heal the planet.
[img][/img]
|
| The last two months had reduced MM fossil fuel emissions, the chart is not following.
| I would hope it would show a bit more from reduced cars, planes, etc.

Thank you for such valuable information. I was looking for a long time detailed explanation. I really appreciate your reply! it's very scary to know that our house may disappear or become hell through our own irresponsibility.

Last edited by Thomeena on June 30, 2020 13:46.
Find in this thread:
Page 14 of 14

Jump to

Protected Feature Before you can reply to a message...
You must first register for a Remote Central user account - it's fast and free! Or, if you already have an account, please login now.

Please read the following: Unsolicited commercial advertisements are absolutely not permitted on this forum. Other private buy & sell messages should be posted to our Marketplace. For information on how to advertise your service or product click here. Remote Central reserves the right to remove or modify any post that is deemed inappropriate.

Hosting Services by ipHouse