The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9 made on Wednesday May 5, 2010 at 19:42
Anthony
Ultimate Member
May 2001
So no, according to the rules it proves you're a horrible shot.

1) you where the one that in the previous post said a shot that hits a post will count, since I did not feel like arguing that more then that is counted, I used it for an example
2) since you did not say where you got the definition of a shot this time, I will just tell you this, try counting the shots that would fit that definition (goal or stopped by the goalie and then see the official count and see if they match.

plus that was only one of the two things I pointed out why the type of shots is more important

Granted, but it certainly helps a weak offensive team when they only have to score one or maybe two times a game, to get the win.

Agree, I never said the Goalie does not help, it is a team sport after all. But the Habs did not only score 1 or 2 a game, right, the before last game it was 4-1. And why is it bad offence for the Habs if they score 2 to win but great goaltending when the Caps scored 1? When the game definitely did not show that?

Anyways they won that game and now it is long over so let’s move on and hope they win the next three games again :)

Hosting Services by ipHouse