Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 31 made on Tuesday April 27, 2010 at 14:18
Dominator
Long Time Member
August 2008
Hi All

Sorry for the delay in responding. Took some vacation time and just got back.

I developed this module for use at home. My AVR is in a dedicated cabinet so I can't see the Denon status display from my viewing area, basically I got frustrated navigating all the menus to see status info and changing simple options.  I have been using it daily for about 2  months and can't live without it now. Performance is great and basically I feel like I am in total control.

I have been in the computer software industry for 30 years so I know what it takes to bring a software solution to market. I am considering whether or not to comercialize it. So to make that decision I want to run a beta program. Based on the outcome and feedback I will then decide to market it or not.

The big thing for me is that folk see value and have a good experience using the solution. That's why the beta program will be important to making that decision.

looks like sWORDS, Harryup and patvaughn want to particpate so that's great.

Want to do it on a variety of equiment:
Harryup - 4308
patvaughn  -  4310
sWORDs - 4306

Note: Only 3 beta testers. Sorry.

So if you guys are still in that's great, needless to say you will get the module for free for being a Beta tester.

I just need about a week to move the code (including page scripts) into a protected library so guys be patient.

Thank You all for your generous comments

Hopefully this baby will make it to market.

Dominic

Last edited by Dominator on April 29, 2010 08:48.
Dominic

Hosting Services by ipHouse