The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 12 made on Saturday April 17, 2010 at 22:58
Lowpro
Select Member
March 2004
On April 17, 2010 at 21:06, LewK said...
By the way, what is the Lighing w/ Play, Stop & Pause? Is that room lighting? Interesting idea. It certainly wouldn't be hard to do that with my system as I have Start and End Movie lighting actions already set up.

Yes, it integrates room lighting with the given transport control. With the feature enabled the lights will brighten just slightly when pressing, "Pause". They'll brighten more substantially when pressing, "Stop". Pressing "Play" the lights will fade to black.

Hmmm... Using something like that would sure simplify the coding! Do you know if $180 for an RT8 is a good price? Also, I don't see any codes in the files here for Xantech. Any chance you can post them? And I'm making the assumption that I could directly connect an output from my RFX9400 to the input of the Xantech RT8.

Per the RT8 ... I am running a cable from one of the IR outputs of a RFX9400 to the IR input of the RT8. Works great! Per the price ... $180 doesn't sound bad, but I'm not really sure. That being said, you may want to consider the RT16 versus the RT8. The RT8 allows for having all IR outputs on or off or just one given IR output on. The RT16 however, also allows for having any combination of IR ports on which is something you might need depending on how you plan to use it. Also, the codes for the RT8 and RT16 are available in the files section here.

Last edited by Lowpro on April 17, 2010 23:12.
LP Related Links:
View my profile to access various
links to key posts and downloads.

Hosting Services by ipHouse