Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 19 made on Friday February 26, 2010 at 15:45
Audible Solutions
March 2004
On February 26, 2010 at 15:28, mrtristan said...
You mentioned in another thread you have Rhapsody working on Prodigy. How were you able to achieve this? I have a customer who's going to buy a Control4 from another dealer because he liked the Rhapsody feature so much.

This has been covered on any number of theads, on the Yahoo group and on IP.
There are at least 2 modules for Squeezebox, one on the Yahoo group for free and one for $$ from Controlworks. With Squeezebox, you can integrate Rhapsody, Pandora, Sirius, Internet radio, LastFm, mp3 collections and control them with Crestron, including feedback.

You're not going to get this on Prodigy without a programmer. One more reason I'm coding in Simpl. But I have a specific featureset and GUI I'm trying to use. I'm trying to fit Prodigy into a slot that does not operate significantly different than our larger systems. The difference is that Prodigy will be a fixed featureset whereas full Crestron will or at least have the possibility.

Alan
"This is a Christian Country,Charlie,founded on Christian values...when you can't put a nativiy scene in front fire house at Christmas time in Nacogdoches Township, something's gone terribly wrong"

Hosting Services by ipHouse