Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Wednesday February 17, 2010 at 19:02
pesci
August 2006
this is the deal, im pullin my hair out and having brain farts. im on a new system w a few new parts. its a 5.1 w/ Insignia TV ( i know im already screwed) , yammy 1065, sony bd, moto HD, T2B w/ Rp1.

ALso, using zone 2 w/ aton dla4 for 2 rooms w sources of zone 2 tuner, z2 ipod, z2 cable which i have running into audio 1.

1-how do incorporate a toggle power for a display i cant control? does anyone have an example they can send me? my homepage consists of watch cable, watch movie, power off. im thinking press watch cable and page flips to "power for tv" then page flip to dvr page which is usually my cable/everyday page. And same w/ OFF? Watch movie would end up being the same for watch cable. Or just as simple put the toggle on your cable/dvd page???

2- for some reason im having problem controlling the yammy piece cleanly? anyone have a clean set they use all the time that they know off the top of their head?

3-anyone have luck w/ dla 4's yet, i know their are discretes for aton dla 4. Does the z2 ipod work w/ out the display button? Can i have "Z2 IPOD" where yammy z2 powers on switches to ipod, dla powers on to certain rooms and have vol control? i havent played w it yet, finishin up tomorrow, but the ipod is kinda giving me a brain fart on zone 2

OH!!!! that reminds me?? talked to brett today and he said he read insignia has mitsu, phillips or emerson codes??? can anyone confirm? i did try a few from each on some test pages but no dice!!!

my last question is how the hell do u explain to people in english and not geek talk about control and macros and manufacturers data where it doesnt spin their head? sometimes when i explain why a insignia doesnt work, or a go video dvd.......they look at me like i suck and cant get it right???

tnx everyone in advance, this is a wierd one

Hosting Services by ipHouse