The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 18 made on Wednesday February 10, 2010 at 09:51
drewski300
January 2007
On 1265748660, dinom said...
To me this sounds like you can have two XP8s, each will its own ZM-24, and I can be in one room closer to XP8(a) and ZM-24(a). Remote sends command to ZM-24(a), ZM-24(a) repeats command to ZM-24(b). Then ZM-24(b), which is hard wired to the XP8(b), executes macro.

I think on board with this logic even though I've never tried it.

It doesn't matter whether you have a zigbee antenna or not. When a remote communicates via zigbee it will output IR and if you have system macros you can create hex and have one processor send the IR signal to another which will issue a system macro (with a two conductor). If you could get three wires between the processors you could send/receive IR between the two processors. I don't think multiple processors create the same trigger code for a given system macro within the same system file but I would stay away from create two different system files because I don't know if those trigger codes would ever be the same for each file.
"Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself!"

Hosting Services by ipHouse