The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 8 made on Thursday February 4, 2010 at 11:36
JoeyCes
One In A Million
May 2004
You could use page flips for the drop down menu, that shouldn't take that long to create.

I would do a single home page with links to the individual displays, then on each displays corresponding page, have a drop down with the sources, that way each page would track what that display is doing.

The feedback is what becomes painful to create, if it all needs to be on a single page.

Having these buttons state what source each display is on is tricky because you would have to put each display's current source on a separate page.

I created something like this for a customer who had a 4x4 switcher, and he wanted to know on a single page what each display was showing. It was painful to create a variable home page because a separate page had to be created for each possible situation. It wound up being hundreds of pages when creating a separate page for each display would have only been 4 possible pages per display.

I hope you are willing to put the status of each display on a separate page, save yourself a ton of time and headaches.

I have some samples if you need, let me know.

Joey

Hosting Services by ipHouse