Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 13 made on Friday January 22, 2010 at 00:39
Ernie Bornn-Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
I really am as ignorant about this as I seem to be:
On January 21, 2010 at 22:20, JoeyCes said...
Ernie,

There are several ways to add a background image/button.

One way, is to drag and drop a properly sized (240x320) graphic file (JPG, PNG, GIF) directly on to the remote in the editor. This will automatically drop the graphic on the remote as a button. This image might be a graphic file that you have on your desktop, or one you might find from the net. You can treat this now like a button.

So I have ID tiled and sharing the screen with Windows Explorer showing the file I want to use. I click on the file in Windows Explorer, drag it to the remote's screen, and let go. ID opens the file and shows it. Right?

Another way, would be to use one of the provided backgrounds from the templates, for example the blue background from the "Glass" template. If you hold the ALT key and drag the file from the Library Browser over to your remote, it will place the image as a button instead of a background. This works for any properly sized graphic in the templates.

Cool news to me!

The rest of this needs the real try to understand it. Thanks so much. That's the way I need instructions, and the way I write them (so, of course, it must be the right way....).

Hope that helps.

I'm quite sure it will, A LOT!
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse