Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 36 made on Thursday January 14, 2010 at 06:17
Schmuzli
Long Time Member
November 2008

ProntoTimer 2.0 online now!

Never before have I been quite so thrilled to poste my news: the update that I have promised you for weeks now is finally available to you. The work involved has taken up more of my time and energy than I had anticipated, but better later than never! I rebuilt the timer from scratch. The GUI has been redeveloped to go easy on the CPU performance and it shows:the response of the user interface is a lot faster, now!

Thanks to the last PEP2.4.18 update the installation of the time has become more user friendly once more, as well. Please update your PEP2 since your ProntoTimer94-2.0.xcf cannot be opened otherwise. The firmware of your TSU should be lifted to version 7.2.22. With the restart of your timer the properties stored in your PEP2 are automatically loaded as promised.

You can download the timers from my website and test the new functionality without UNLOCK code to get an idea how performant the new version is.

Special thanks to all the testers and inputs I've got here in this forum (Especially to Nick, Mark, rbroudo and multimedia)

Have fun!!

Hosting Services by ipHouse