Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Sunday January 3, 2010 at 01:28
davenport
October 2006
On January 3, 2010 at 00:16, RTI Installer said...
I would like to find out who this guy is, he seems to have an inexhaustible supply of RTI products, including the zigby stuff, all going for below dealer, he has been doing this for the last 6 months now, and I have lost 3 RTI package sales as a result. My question is, how can this be a dealer if he is selling below cost, and I can understand buying out a bankrupt installer and selling that stuff online, but this guy continually has the new stuff, so that leads to the possibility of distribution theft or fraud?

Further the guy knows the tricks, if he had used RTI photos, or reproduced any descriptive text from the RTI site I could have gotten his add bumped.

[Link: cgi.ebay.com]

RTI would need to police this. They have stricter policies in motion but it will be interesting to see if they enforce their rules. Ask to see a photo of the serial number to determine warranty date.

On January 3, 2010 at 00:39, nardo1 said...
This has guy can not be for real, is he???
Look at this...
[Link: cgi.ebay.com]

That RA2 system is highly banned from online sales. Plus I'd like to see him ship that entire system for $110.50 including s&h. The "person" that bid on that item has bid 100% on all of his other auctions so it's pretty obvious that he has multiple accounts and may just be laying the groundwork in feedback to rip someone off on a larger ticket item.

Last edited by davenport on January 3, 2010 01:36.

Hosting Services by ipHouse