The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 19 made on Friday January 1, 2010 at 03:51
3FG
Select Member
August 2009
The main resource for advanced codes or EFCs, as they are frequently called, is www.hifi-remote.com/forums/.  To get the codes associated with a particular setup code, use the Lookup Tool, linked at the top of each page at hifi-remote.

In your case, I also checked the File Section there, and here at Remote Central, for codes.  Files at hifi-remote are text based, but  more easily understood using the program RemoteMaster (links in the Software forum).   In your case I pulled up a couple of similar TV upgrades, and found that the EFC was the same as listed in the Lookup Tool.  So I told you that EFC.  I also checked here, and at Panasonic.  The codes here are in Pronto hex or CCF or PCF format, so those need conversion to protocol type device number, and command number. 

Actually, it is probable that your remote already had a keymove or macro assigned to the Input button, and those take priority over the basic EFC stored with the button.  So we could have done a 980 reset (you still could) to remove that putative keymove/macro, and thus get the default EFC, which should be 61485. 

Hosting Services by ipHouse