The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Tuesday December 22, 2009 at 12:17
Riche_guy
Founding Member
December 2001
I picked up the LG 390C Blu-ray at Bestbuy on special for $299, supposedly $100 off. I hooked it up yesterday and got the Wi-fi working so that it could find and download the latest software. A very nice feature. I think all units should and mostly will have in this in the future. I setup the media center so that I could send my media to my TV through the LG, also a nice feature. It also can connect to You Tube. which is really neat. The player has also NetFlix capabilities which aren't available in Canada. I set up my Mx700 universal remote so that I would not have to handle the flimsy remote that comes with this unit.

So far I must admit I prefer the media center that goes on XBox rather then the LG since it is better organized especially for music. The media center for LG uses MediaHome 4 by Nero where you place all the media inside that you want to have LG have access to. XBox on the other hand, a Microsoft product works hand in hand with the computer operating system built by Microsoft. So it works transparently.

I've yet to try a Blu-ray disc!!

Anyone else with the LG??

Hosting Services by ipHouse