Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Sunday December 20, 2009 at 21:16
anyhomeneeds
December 2007
On December 20, 2009 at 11:40, djsmallz said...
hey buddy
thanks ever so much for taking time to reply all my questions.. about the wakeon i mean per say the ability for the keypad to wake up from standby and display the front cam feed when someone rings the door bell

That's not happening yet. I take that back, it looks like it is now with the latest updates.

for the bezel it would be great to get some polished brass or other shinny type of bezel. i have had a interior designer picking a crestron system for the simplest work just for the simple reason that it had a bezel that matched the room and a good looking UI.. don't get me wrong i like crestron but i felt that it was an overkill for that specific job

I agree, more choices would be nice, even if they were special order.

also when you mean "work within the parameters.".. don't quite get it, I have sold tsu94-9600 to clients and never got that sort of issues I see folks complaining about the rti handheld under no circumstances.

433 and and Zigbee are two different systems and get set up differently. Alot of the complaint stem from trying to have the Zigbee remotes behave just like the 433 ones, and not setting them up correctly. Not all, but alot.

also going back to controlling amx and crestron processors, I take it the rtis can do everything the crestron panels would (including 2way?) at a fraction of the price?

You can't take it, because it only works with the 433 remotes which are only one-way. Most people who integrate them use the lower model RTI's for basic control in extra rooms.

thanks in advance

Last edited by anyhomeneeds on December 22, 2009 09:18.
"You can't fix stupid."

Hosting Services by ipHouse