The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Monday October 5, 2009 at 19:37
lizaoreo
Lurking Member
April 2008
Thanks guys, don't worry, I've been reading reviews all over the place on the TV, now that I centered my research on it I've learned a good bit. For me personally it looks like a winner. Seems the most prominent bug is something easy to fix, the lip syncing issue. Just go into the service menu and it's easy to fix from there. I've been reading reviews on BB, Amazon, Newegg, and numerous other stores and have seen positives all around, very few negatives, outside of the sync.

As for BF, I may or may not wait until then, it will definetly be next month though, so I figure I'll wait and see what HHGreg, Best Buy, and Sears have up in their ads. I may get lucky and it be on sale, or one of the stores may put it up for sale before then. I plan on buying from BB or Sears though for the great store warranty's and I know BB has some kind of price match policy where you can go up there within 30 days of purchase if you find it cheaper somewhere else. I also plan on taking cash when I go to buy, presuming it's not BF, and try to talk my way down as I'll be grabbing a few accessories too. Just have to wait and see.

I saw that serial control listed in the manual and thought that was pretty cool. I'll probably set it up just because it's neat, don't know of any practical use for a house though... maybe setting up timers or something with my computer :p

Hosting Services by ipHouse