Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Wednesday September 30, 2009 at 21:13
Ernie Bornn-Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
Sure there are!

Another thing, Junmar, are you trying to use codes in the remote's database, or are you trying to learn new codes?

I carry a TS1000 with me because it is still as good a learner as the other two devices I would use, and which I even have -- the RTI learner and the Crestron learner. I've had success learning new codes as recently as last weekend.

If you're using the database codes, you'll see the biggest clue as to the problem: there are no Blu-ray codes in the database. That's because there was no Blu-ray when the database was created. You'll find that Blu-ray codes are NOT the same as DVD player codes.

Learn the codes. And don't use the method where you plug the Pronto into the computer, learn a code, and store it immediately in the computer. This method has been known to be flaky since the beginning with Prontos. Instead, download your ccf with a new page into the Pronto, learn commands onto the page, upload to the computer, store, and proceed from there. It may take two or three tries to get all the commands for one device. I've done this a lot and it usually takes me twice.
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse