The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 21 made on Friday August 28, 2009 at 14:45
bnokes@AAVViD
Long Time Member
June 2009
On August 26, 2009 at 22:48, Lyndel McGee said...
Well, if you are indeed level 2 certified, then you should be able to download the guide from the Philips site. Just click the ProntoScript icon from Philips' main page and the login with your user account/password. On the right, you should see a link to download the dev guide...

With regard to using PS_VOLUME, again, if you are certified, you can download some scripts from the from the Philips site and review them. Start with the receiver scripts.

And, since, above, you mention being lazy. What is stopping you from searching this site for: Developer Guide? At the time I write this, the link below is the 4th or 5th thread in the list.

[Link: remotecentral.com]

I have the Developer Guide I got it before I started the certified level classes. I just meant that I work better seeing some examples and then picking it apart. I have been looking at the book to help me understand and write pronto code. Programming language are for the most part are the same, but the variables and interaction are different.

I found out from Philips that there is a new Developer Guide, so I had to take and complete all the levels. it's very hard to find where the Developer Guides are at, but I have Developer Guides Version 1.1 and 1.2.3 I should be good. I will have questions because I do best with a think tank. I just can't find any one smart enought to pass ideas around. I think I have everything now

Last edited by bnokes@AAVViD on August 28, 2009 19:17.

Hosting Services by ipHouse