The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Monday July 13, 2009 at 22:24
bnokes@AAVViD
Long Time Member
June 2009
Meaning that Actions Tab and in there would be script "Pronto Script and/or Java / C basic "C" or C++ coding works in here for coding.?

Sample:
to bad i can't send pics in this message board if so you may understand better.

ok in ProntoEdit Pro 2
Project Overview:

Insert Activity then Insert Page and in that page you have to put in a button and then you will have Actions Tab. Right?

so in Actions we can put in Functions Action and Jump Action Ok.

so in here you can just click Function and then click (if you have a database of you DVD /or Receiver or what ever) on Project Components and the database IR codes and my would look like this :
" Function: OUTPUT 1 TO IN 1 on Gefen IR Manually - Matrix - HDMI 4x4 " That then is linked to the Select Extender "Extender 0" "IR Port 2"

But now i can't have a Script code. I can only have one or the other. Either click the quick buttons and you can easily have "Function, Delay, Relay, and/or Jump Actions". Or you can write your own Scripts:

So what I want is a sample code that calls the Commands Function that calls your Project Components then the Components Functions which are the IR command codes. basically i would like to have Written Scripts intended of clicking those quick buttons that calls the "Function, Delay, Relay, and/or Jump Actions." Becuase i have to MIX the quick button with Scripts and i can't so i need to just write script code, so i would like to calls the Functions and call that IR codes so that it will work like when i just click on those buttons and they work "like turning on or off things ect..."

I hope this helps? :)

Hosting Services by ipHouse