The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 2,219 made on Saturday June 13, 2009 at 00:53
Bruce H.Campbell
Long Time Member
January 2007
On June 12, 2009 at 22:44, digitalcable said...
What I get on DTV 16 is WXXI Rochester, but not consistently. I've never gotten WSEE on 16, but I guess its because I'm much closer to Rochester.

However Erie PA isn't very stable, the program material just duplicates Buffalo and I get better picture quality from Buffalo.
What irks me is if I can receive 75 Kw signals from there then I should be gettin all Canadian stations but the only one I can count on is CBC digital. As said in the past, for me, CFTO-DT is hit and miss,like tonight...couldn't get the news...so watched on analogue but then the HD came in during the CSI repeat. Global/CIII I only watch the news during supper on 41..have never got the DT, nor any Hamilton stations.

You say ION has two subchannels? .... I'm just getting the one and no PSIP data yet,which is needed to set the subs.
I feel sorry for the PBS station in Erie, they have had a bad couple of years, according to an article on the WICU site.

As of this edit, I now have WPXJ UHF 23 I see all of their output and they do it by just having four SD channels, appropriate for their retro reruns, sports and kids' programs but that worship channel got the chop! Still no PSIP TV listings yet.

Last edited by Bruce H.Campbell on June 13, 2009 02:52.

Hosting Services by ipHouse