Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 56 made on Thursday April 23, 2009 at 23:17
300ohm
Lurking Member
April 2009
300 ohm
Why not use an antenna rotor with one antenna? The price of 2 antennas, 2 lengths of downlead, and a switch box would be almost the same as the rotor.

Ive given up on the use of my rotor. Rotors have a max speed of 1 rpm. Thats 20 seconds to go 120 degrees and 30 seconds for 180 degrees. Thats an eternity when wanting to watch a show. A switch is instantaneous.

I get "NUMBER OF WIRE SEGMENTS AND SURFACE PATCHES EXCEEDS DIMENSION LIMIT"
You need to download and install the extended segment engines. Then you can do up to 11000 segments. IIRC, that model has about 8900 segments.

The issue is that the TV I have does not allow addition to digital channels and the only way to build the lineup is during the scan. I want channels in the SE,SW (US) and NW (Montreal)
Yeah, I have that issue too with the Apex 502 CECB. I cant believe they made it so you have to do a full scan when changing directions. The other 3 CECBs I have allow a simple add scan for additional channels. Other than that, I like the rest of the features the Apex 502 has compared to the other boxes.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal.They can't stop the signal, Mal. They can never
stop the signal. - Serenity.

Hosting Services by ipHouse