Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Thursday April 23, 2009 at 07:19
ottermedicine
Lurking Member
April 2009
Hi Lyndel,
I suspect you're right. Though economic times are tough, I'll probably survive the $1.99 loss. I can always use the transmitter base as a miniature flag pole,
or maybe a low voltage lightning rod... lodge pole for a tee pee belonging to a lost tribe of technically disadvantage nomadic people... divining rod for curious but extremely cheap people...?
Then again, I'll probably cut the cord off it for my "male end cord collection" and use the antenna as pointer. If you're interested in a "mint condition" standalone Windmaster Remote Ranger RE 200 transmitter base at a deep discount, let me know soon, inasmuch as supplies are limited and on a first come, first serve basis.*
*did I mention that this particular item was the actual device used by OJ and Michael Jackson as a "single glove" digital dehydration facilitator (SGDDF mach 1.0) and that it contains rare metals (reputedly taken from the Lost Arc), Jeweled movement (carried by an actual grocery shopper through Jewel/Osco in Biblical times), and in the production of which, no animals were injured?
Opening bid: $2.00.
Shipping, handling fees, insurance, and CEO Bonus incentives: $150.00
Do it today and avoid the Christmas rush!
(This offer void where prohibited by common sense.)
Thanks for your efforts, Lyndel.
Sincerely,
Honest Josh's Rare Collectibles, Ltd
Josh

Hosting Services by ipHouse