The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 13 made on Monday April 20, 2009 at 02:24
Strype
Advanced Member
October 2008
On April 19, 2009 at 23:07, JoeyCes said...
It is still a work in progress, mainly becuase of how much control there is over the unit... I am still amazed at how this thing can be controlled.

It started at almost 10 pages of control, but I realized very quickly, I need to trim it down.

I sold my personal unit last week, and I need to get another one to keep on playing... I dont like to design blindly (without product).

I know what you mean ....
One client I did a genre search only type interface since this would have been her ideal way of using her old FP-1
Others I've done a keyboard search layout.
At my house I use the jukebox features and a keyboard hybrid but I haven't had as much time to play with it in the last 2-3 weeks. I've had to help celebrate 5 B-Days and any downtime I've spent indoors has been absorbed making grilled cheese sandwiches & wathing Hulu on my newly hacked AppleTV .... damn that thing gets way too hot, almost burnt my sandwich.
Peace - It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

Hosting Services by ipHouse