The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Wednesday February 25, 2009 at 21:50
jack D
Long Time Member
August 2006
I think I have a script that might work for my Meridian. I'm a bit nervous about starting to integrate it into my xcf since I really have only the vaguest notion of what I'm doing.

Here's my thinking
I drag the meridian activity from the xcf with the M prontoscript into the prontoscript modules area in PEP2. Then I close that xfc file and open my full configuration. Then I drag the script from the script area into the configuration to create a new "meridian" activity.

OK so far?

1. Now, how do I go about integrating this into my existing configuration with all the various activities? I use the M for every existing activity. I understand that you have to have the script in each activity but I'm not sure how to do that. I think I can copy the script and then paste it into the prontoscript area of each activity but will it then reference a "meridian" activity where I can program all the button with the 232 codes that will echo the settings on the M?

2. What is the worst that can happen if I do something wrong or the script doesn't work? Permanent damage in any way? I hope that if it doesn't work I can just reload my working config without the M script. More or less correct?

Thanks for any tips and sorry if this sound clueless (I know it is).

Hosting Services by ipHouse