The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Wednesday January 30, 2008 at 20:04
Anthony
Ultimate Member
May 2001
that is the dumbest article I have ever read?

Hardware Bargains
How is it a bargain when the reason you bought the machine (watch HD movies) is the one thing you can't do. If you want a door stop just buy one.

Exclusivity

actually it is a bit over 75% for BD if you go by studio size, on the other hand a full month has passed in the year and how many movies has Paramount or Universal released, how many have they announced?

Dual Personality

If someone is a real movie fan and has and uses multiple DVD players/rooms, then chances are they will or have already bought BD players for where it is important. On the other hand why would someone that can have better PQ and AQ try and put the movie in the room with the small crappy TV and no surround? It is funny that one of the top three reasons to stick with HD DVD is that you don’t have (or need) to use it :) if I wanted a DVD player or a DVD I would just buy them and save some money.

Dual Personality

If someone is a real movie fan and has and uses multiple DVD players/rooms, then chances are they will or have already bought BD players for where it is important. On the other hand why would someone that can have better PQ and AQ try and put the movie in the room with the small crappy TV and no surround?

Last edited by Anthony on January 30, 2008 21:11.

Hosting Services by ipHouse