The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 11 made on Wednesday November 15, 2006 at 16:14
Lowpro
Select Member
March 2004
On November 15, 2006 at 15:55, Peter Dewildt said...
Also, you are only showing them at 50% zoom in the editor.

The pages as seen in my example pic are actually at 100% zoom. Note the screenshot is 1600x1200, my preferred desktop resolution while using the editor.

The other thing I forget to mention is that there are some minor alignment problems with text labels which show in both the editor and remote along with some alignment problems when using multiple text labels for large amounts of text. Take the DVD description shown in my example pic for instance. This text actually consists of two text labels due to the character limit of text labels which is being done away with by the way via the next editor update hopefully. Anyway, if were to download that page to the remote as seen in my example pic there would be a huge gap between the last line of text from the first text label and the first line of text from the second text label. In order to have the DVD description display properly in the remote I have to slightly overlap the last line of text from the first text label with the first text line of the second text label. It's really kind of screwy. Hopefully we'll see things improve in this regard as future firmware updates come down the pike. Again, for purposes of the screenshot I adjusted the positioning of the text labels so that the text shows as it will be seen in the remote.

Last edited by Lowpro on November 25, 2011 14:15.
LP Related Links:
View my profile to access various
links to key posts and downloads.

Hosting Services by ipHouse