The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 21 made on Tuesday January 30, 2007 at 07:58
Springs
May 2002
I have always had problems with Dlink.

Know the interface for Linksys backwards and blindfolded so its what I use on installs. Makes trouble shooting a lot faster if you can either... 1 see it in your head or... 2 remote access it.

As for the routers themselves. I have been through lots of stuff trying to get singals around a house... best results have always been mulitple access points hard wired to the router. If I HAD TO I could sometimes get the WRE54G to play nice but it only works consistnaly... welll inconsistantly with the WRT54G and WAP54G.

Anyways as I read the comment from Lydel I was thinking that that the WRE54G might have been a good answer for him rather then the antenna, But all seems to be well on his end.

I will admit thou I have not really jumped in with the 9600s due to the number of things that are still... kind of inprogress.

I need Sonos control and I don't want to go through purple. Philips specifically listed Sonos as someone they were going to integrate with and just hasn't happened.

I will once again booo the lack of DVD integration with the Fireball management and will really have to stay sidelined untill they get that working. I have never been a fan of Esceints but dealers I work with bought in so I have to integrate them. But not having the DVD side working... well its not so cool for the end user.

I have been checking up on the forum to see issues with WiFI but I am pretty comfortable working with networking so I really should mess with the system. I am just burried with NG Pros that I have to get done in time for the SUPER BOWL.

Hosting Services by ipHouse