The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Sunday March 18, 2007 at 14:44
JimBliss
Lurking Member
March 2007
First of all, thank you SO much for responding.

Let me explain what I currently have so you can get a better idea - any advice would be greatly appreciated. I have a Landmark PLB-CF10 w/ the following cards:
MCU card
(5) IR Output cards
Serial card
AXLINK card
PLC-RL card

As mentioned in the inital post, I have a ViewPoint (1-way) controlling a projector, a bunch of TVs, a YAMAHA receiver, a DVD player (on its last legs), VCR, cable and satellite boxes, TiVo, as well as a few lighting controls.

I should also mention I have an AMX AXR-RF receiving the commands from the ViewPoint. I was able to find a version of TPDesign 3 software, but when I connected the controller to the computer to upload the pages, I got an error messaging saying I have an old version of firmware.

Again, what I would ultimately like to do is get a remote that I can program myself when I need to change/add a component w/o having to bring in the pros. I am pretty good when it comes to A/V setups, but I am stuck since I do not have all the necessary software (which as you probably know is impossible to obtain from AMX unless you are an authorized dealer/installer).

If I purchase a Pronto, can I use the AXR-RF receiver since it is already connected to the Landmark, and the CCF IR codes available here to program the system and toss the ViewPoint? Or do I still need additional Landmark/Phast software to complete the setup? If so, anyway I can obtain the software? I would be willing to pay for this.

Again, any help/advice would be GREATLY appreciated!!!! Thank you again.

Hosting Services by ipHouse