The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 8 made on Sunday July 8, 2007 at 08:07
Lowpro
Select Member
March 2004
If it is your first time working with a Pronto editor I'd highly recommend picking up The Ultimate Pronto Guide. While the guide references an earlier Pronto editor everything you learn is directly transferrable when it comes to programming in PEP, the editor for the TSU9600. PEP and the editors for the Pronto NG line, PENG/PPENG are virtually identical in so far as programming goes. Once you get your feet wet in that regard I'd suggest spending some time in the Pronto NG forums doing some forum searches. The Pronto NG forum has been around for much longer. As such, there is far more in the way of posts there regarding basic programming all of which can be applied when programming with PEP. You could also download some XCF and PCF files from the files section and check them out. I include PCF files here as there and not that many fully functional XCF files available in the TSU9600 files section as the TSU9600 is such a new remote. There are far more in the way of PCF files available which can be imported into PEP and examined.

Last edited by Lowpro on July 8, 2007 10:10.
LP Related Links:
View my profile to access various
links to key posts and downloads.

Hosting Services by ipHouse