Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Friday November 3, 2006 at 23:54
bcf1963
September 2004
I think we should start a Forum Dedicated to URC's software policy for the complete control line.

Perhaps it should be called: URC's Completely Out of Control Software

This way I would know where 90% of all the whining, and the individuals too lazy to do anything about it are posting!

It's simple people, if you recently bought a remote and can't get software, return the unit to where you bought it. (URC will love getting all these remotes back to be repacked and refurbished!) URC has put the burden in the sellers lap.

If you bought it quite some time ago, call URC. Be respectful, but unwaivering in telling them exactly what you expect... you expect what you bought, software that supports live update. If they can't accomplish that, tell them you wish to return the remote for a full refund. If they won't refund your money, tell them you'll be happy to take them to small claims, and be ready to follow through on the action. I think you'll find that this will get you what you need.

Contrary to some of the posters here, on eBay you'll find URC remotes with some great prices with legal software and live update available to you. URC has fixed nothing with this policy.

Hosting Services by ipHouse