The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday November 4, 2006 at 10:26
Tonze
Lurking Member
November 2006
When I am in the listen/watch pages and try to move a device from one button to another I seem to run into problems. For example, if I am on Watch page 1 and I try to move my TIvo device down 1 slot, for some reason when I go to Tivo in the tree it still highlights the old button. I have tried to use both LCD editor and page view with no luck. I am wondering if I need to delete and reimport the device, ut then I lose all the work I did within the device. Moving pages within a device are no problem. Only seems to be when I move devices in the main watch/listen page.

Two more quickies:

In the 850 editor it seems that if you change a buttons name from say Tivo to Menu, the 850 editor will show you the old name (Tivo) and therefore we can easily figure out what the button did without physically testing it. I don't see the same functionality in the mx900 editor.

Also, and this might be a gripe, but from what I understand, non-installers cannot get liveupdates. Isnt it silly that a FULLY paying customer with a serial number and willingness to register his remote cannot get the FULL functionality? Seems silly.

Thanks for your help.
Tbonze

Hosting Services by ipHouse