The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 53 made on Friday September 22, 2006 at 10:13
sunstar
Long Time Member
October 2003
On September 22, 2006 at 01:47, SOUND.SD said...
Where did I say I would not give am interested client
a copy of the software?

These remotes are easier than PC's?

I cant believe I am actually discussing the simplicity
of these remotes with you and how unnecesary CI's are
and then next you will ask one of us "how do I control
my RF lights with my RF remote" or something like that.

Enough already!

I believe you have me confused with another forum member. I have never asked for support with RF and did not make the statement that these remotes are easier than PC's. Actually since you need to be able to use a computer to program the remote I would say there is very little difference between the two.

The post was not meant to be a direct attack against you personally. I was simply trying to communicate to those interested in purchasing an MX Remote that they should research prior to purchasing. From your post I was under the impression that you believed the software without the live-update was sufficient and therefore all that would be necessary to provide to the end user. Although this may be sufficient for the majority of end users it is not for me. I personally would not purchase from an AD or CI that does not provide the fully functional software. Whether live update is an important feature is really not worth debating. Some feel it is important and others obviously feel differently.

I apologize if I took your post out of context.

Hosting Services by ipHouse