The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Wednesday January 2, 2008 at 13:24
dwinnie
Long Time Member
March 2005
I've just upgraded from the Denon 3805 to the 3808CI and I'm having an issue with my URC MX-950/MRF-350 Universal Remote. On the 3805 I had the MRF-350 connected to the back of the receiver into the "Remote Control-Room to Room-IN" jack. However, when I try that exact setup with the 3808CI, I get very erratic results, sometimes it works but many times it doesn't, I have the Remote set to RF only so I'm not flooding the IR on the 3808. I've also run an IR emitter (using the same output from the MRF-350 as the cable connected to the back of receiver) to the front of the 3808 to see if it was the IR signal level coming out of the MRF-350, but the IR emitter is 100% accurate.

Keep in mind that I've been using the same setup with the 3805 for the last year and I've never had any issues with the cable connected to the back of the receiver.

Does anybody have any ideas or has anyone else have this issue? I've searched this forum and others and I haven't seen anyone mention this issue. I guess that could be because no one is using one of the URC MRF-300/350 RF Base Station with the 3808CI, or because no one is having any issues with it. I've also posted this question on the Denon 3808CI Forum on AVSForum.com.

Thanks,
Dan

Hosting Services by ipHouse