The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Monday January 28, 2008 at 21:26
bmode
Long Time Member
January 2008
Is anyone else having issues with placement of station logo's in the edit favorites section of the MX-810? This one is driving me nuts as I wasted an hour trying to setup a client's favorites.

Firstly, I downloaded a file with almost every TV station icon and placed it in the proper file folder and it's working great, but I have added the mostly used icons to the "blank" window since there's only 8 color blanks there. Now I don't have to scroll through hundreds of national channels, and frequently used icons are right there such as CNN, TNT, TBS, HDNET, ESPN, etc... Thank you to whom ever posted the icon database!

The 810 has six favorite buttons for each of the 8 pages. I have two pages filled up and I want to add more, however when I try to drag and drop in favorites to page 3, it over randomly over writes some icons on pages 1 & 2, then I have either reload or remember which icons go where? What I've been trying to do is identify each button by setting the channel number on the side of each logo window to help, but it doesn't help when I can't get the logo's in the right position...

Anyone else experience this yet?
iTunes search Bmode or [Link: cdbaby.com]

Hosting Services by ipHouse