The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Sunday February 3, 2008 at 16:35
bcab
Long Time Member
April 2003
I have had the same two problems with MX-810. I set up 8 full pages of channel logos for my "Sat Favorites" activity, and while they're all there in the software, I only get two pages on the remote.

I got my MX-810 from Mike at Surf Remote Control, and he has been great in helping me through some issues (I highly recommend "Surf"). Since I set up the first couple of pages, saved them, and came back later to finish the rest, Mike thinks that maybe I should setup a new file, and redo all the channel favorite pages in one shot to see if that does the trick.

The issue about inconsistant macro performance is a bigger issue for me. Sometimes all the activity macros perform perfectly, but about 50% of the time they may only perform the first power on command, and then nothing else. I went back into "Tune Up" and added 300ms delays between each command on each activity macro. Unfortunately, the macro inconsistancy has remained. I will go back and add longer delays to see if that will help, but if it doesn't, well that would be a deal-breaker for me.

Hosting Services by ipHouse