The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday October 28, 2006 at 15:16
schlierkamp
Lurking Member
October 2006
I have a Memorex DVD Player/Hi-Fi Video Cassette Recorder, model # MVD4540C. I contacted Memorex themselves, telling them that I just opened the box from which I bought the product, unfortunately about a month after the manufacturer's warranty expired, and told them that it was missing the remote control.

Memorex told me to contact Fox International since they didn't sell parts/accessories themselves through their website. So I called Fox Intl. and asked them if they had a remote for my model and they said they had it for the 4541 but not 4540.

So I contacted Memorex again and they referred me to this website when I asked them if there was a univeral remote control that they knew of that would work on this model. They didn't know. Before I email customer service, I wanted to see if anyone might know which remote might work. Thanks.

chris
"There are three kinds of men: The ones that learn by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves."--Will Rogers

Hosting Services by ipHouse