Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Saturday October 21, 2006 at 19:59
Elan D
Long Time Member
October 2006
Thanks for your informative reply.

My problem is that I CAN'T ignore reviews by actual owners of these remotes when they consistantly complain about not being able to use them because of a new policy by URC that they weren't aware of when they purchased.

The reason I think the profit is huge is simply because others will sell for less than half price while obviously still making a profit.

"I'd be almost sure that URC doesn't sell to them.".... Well then they have sure come up with a sick way of attempting to cut unauthorized dealers off when in fact they're doing little more than hurting those that purchased MX-*** remotes in good faith.

Just because they can't control their own product is no reason to hurt the little guy who's just trying to be frugil and has no way of knowing what's going on.

Anyway, I enjoyed your candid reply far more than that of one of the URC reps (I assume) in another thread.

I will not be looking in on these forums in the future and will move on to friendlier places where folks can ask questions without stepping on ego trips and being ridiculed.

Hosting Services by ipHouse