The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Thursday February 20, 2003 at 16:30
jcl
Advanced Member
January 2003
Here's a weird one. I've spent a lot of time making custom device icons (thanks for the ideas and steps, Archer). They are all named differently based on size and state (pressed or released). When I import into PENG some of them import correctly others do not. For instance I have an icon for DSS 1 and a separate one for DSS 2. After importing DSS 1, I tried to import DSS 2, in the preview window, when clicking on an icon the correct one shows up, as soon as I double click to complete the importing process the icon for DSS 1 appears. They have different file names. Or, if I delete the DSS 1 icon I can then import DSS 2. This also happens with other icons such as it may show the pressed state at the wrong time or under the pressed state window it will show the released state. This is weird. Also, when I imported my 2000 configuration all of the On, Off, and Power icons changed into On. The icons I used were the small black icons from this site. Downloading to the remote does not cure the problem, what is shown on screen is what you get on the remote.

P.S. I just uploaded the file I have been discussing so some of the icons do not appear correctly, and they are a first attempt, they also look better on screen than on the pronto guess I have more work to do. Hopefully we can get some trading soon.

Jon

This message was edited by jcl on 02/20/03 16:42.
Jon
Too many toys, too little time.

Hosting Services by ipHouse