The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Wednesday April 20, 2005 at 22:13
cmwood
Lurking Member
April 2005
I'm probably missing something really easy here...but this has been making me crazy for about a week now. I just got my new remote and have been working on my PCF file. (I should say "copying" some of the cool files available on this site -- then modifying it to fit my needs).

I'm running the latest firmware and have the latest editing software...so that should be an issue...user error is probably the problem here!!!

OK -- so I copyied a complete PCF file and modified all the devices to match mine (what I mean is delete all their "learned" remote codes under their hidden devices and re-learn all my remote codes into the relevant buttons).

I then create links to these buttons to power on/off, etc. -- but nothing works?? I've tried learning codes from my remotes directly to my Home Page buttons and still nothing (instead of linking to the hidden device IRCODES page(s) I use.

I'm new to the TSU7000 -- however -- this method worked well w/my old Marantz RC5000i -- obviously there is something "simple" (I hope) that I'm missing here. I haven't been able to find out what that is by searching the forum or reading the manual yet.

Any help/advice would be appreciate!!

Thanks!

Hosting Services by ipHouse