Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Friday April 22, 2005 at 17:29
haddock
Lurking Member
April 2005
Hi Folks,

Apologies for being somewhat repetative in that I posted a similar question in the codes forum to see if there are in fact specific discreet codes to do what I want...
On the assumption no codes exist, I wanted to get opinions on the best approach to
take...

My scenario is simple... as an example I want to have a "watch tv" and "watch dvd"
button that turns on all the appropriate pieces. And I've created these buttons on my
TSU3000 with reasonable success.

The problem comes with my projector. I have discreet codes for turning it on and for
selecting the input. The problem is that in order for the projector to boot up to a point
in which it recognizes the input code I've had to put a really long delay into the macro
between the on code and the input code.

Basically the delay is long enough to be annoying... so I'm trying to figure out what
other options if any there are out there... so ideas appreciated.

One other I've considered but am not necesarily a fan of is to turn everything on... then have my "watch" buttons to pick manually. This doesn't work still because I'd
have to wait myself until the project is booted before hitting the "watch" button.

Thanks,
-James

Hosting Services by ipHouse