The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Monday February 20, 2006 at 12:34
Lowpro
Select Member
March 2004
On February 19, 2006 at 19:13, Matt The Bagel said...
New user to the group. My two questions are:
1. If I hit the hard CH/MUTE/VOL buttons it will
light up the remote but nothing will be seen.
You have to tap the screen or hit other hard
kets to see the menu. Why is this?

The remote should not be doing this. I have never heard of this problem as related to the firmware for the remote. Not to say that there is not a bug here with the firmware. It's possible. I've just not experienced this myself with the TSU3000 going back two years now. Either which way, I would recommend that you first install the latest firmware for the TSU3000. Perhaps even install it twice in a row. If the remote is still doing the same thing I'd say it is more likely that your problem is with the remote itself.

2. Where can I get some B&W icons for Directv XM
channels? Great website!! Thanks

I have a full set of black and white XM icons I used to use for my TSU7000. If you would like I could email them to you. I am also working up a new set of black and white XM icons which should be done by next week hopefully. In the meantime you could always check the files section here at the site. There are several sets of XM icons available for download there. I have a color set available there, but they are in PNG format using the PNG transparency option. As such, they won't show up properly in the TSU3000. There may be a set there which will work fine for the TSU3000 however. As long as they are not PNG files they should show up fine in the remote. The fact that they may be in color does not matter. The remote will simply show them in greyscale.
LP Related Links:
View my profile to access various
links to key posts and downloads.

Hosting Services by ipHouse