The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Sunday February 26, 2006 at 03:27
Ernie Bornn-Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
On February 24, 2006 at 03:52, Master J said...
If you don't want to use the scroll-hardkey on
the left Pronto-Side, there are "Special Actions"
available, you can assign to any button you want:
"Page Up"/"Page Down".

Which key is the scroll-hardkey? How can one key move you both up and down, or does it only move you one way? I always have a use for all of those keys, so I assign them. There is home, enter, menu and...and...and I can't remember what I do with the bottom left one.

Mike, I am not looking to go back, but, say, to jump to a device panel from the home panel in a turn-on macro, then be able to scroll within that device to another of its panels. As was done with the little almost invisible arrows at the top and bottom of the Pronto OG type of screen.

On February 24, 2006 at 13:55, mburwen said...

BTW, I love your tag line.

Yeah, I cracked up when I ran across that years ago, and someone else's Bible quote made me want to share it.

I just wish that the tag lines always came up with the posts they were associated with, so our older posts would show our older tag lines. I've had

An expert is a person who has an old worn-out tool for something I haven't figured out how to do yet

and

Favorite bumper sticker, seen on the back of an MG stopped at the side of the freeway, bonnet up:
All parts falling off of this car are of genuine British manufacture
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse