Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Friday December 8, 2006 at 22:12
Rick Kirby
Lurking Member
February 2006
Hello,

I'm a long time lurker, first time poster. I have finally (after a year sitting in the box) have gotten around to programming my Pronto remote. I ordered the "Ultimate Pronto Guide" from www.remotequest.com. (No affiliation, just a satisfied customer.) This guide helped me out tremendously! It explains things quickly so that ANYONE can understand how to program your remote. I got most of my proramming together except for one part. I have a 1000 watt Onkyo HT-R520 Receiver/Amp powering my system. I have two DVD players. One Sony DVD/VHS player/recorder and One High Def Sony DVD player. I need the hex code for the digital inputs so I can set up a macro to switch players. I am using a component cable for the DVD/VHS and an HDMI cable for the Hi Def DVD. Both use optical cables for sound. (My receiver doesn't support HDMI) Anyway... When switching between the two I need to push the digital input button to select digital 1 for the DVD/VHS and digital 3 for the HD DVD. There are no buttons on the remote for doing this. Does anyone have the hex codes for this button? I can't set up a macro without this hex code.

Sorry for the rambling post and thanks in advance for the replys.

Rick

Hosting Services by ipHouse