The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Tuesday March 5, 2002 at 23:10
Jmarc5
Founding Member
March 2002
I am running win98 and had freshly installed the latest ver of NEOedit and firmware upgrade. shortly after i began the firmware upgrade i realized i selected the wrong COM port. my computer froze and i was forced to reboot. after reboot i tried to run NEOedit but a window popped up saying the program was corrupt and i need to reinstall it. I tried to uninstall the corrupted one and it said i was missing some uninstall files. I tried to reinstall it and was told that it is already installed. i tried the uninstaller that came with neoedit and the one in the control panel and both said i needed the uninstall files i was missing. so i eliminated all the files i could see with Norton Systemworks. Didnt help. Then i eliminated all the registry entries i could find by searching for "Neoedit, pronto, phillips" Didnt work either. It is still telling me I have a version installed when i Try to reinstall Neoedit.
I do not know what else to do or where to go. Phillips said talk to pronto and pronto has no telephone number.
Please, I would apprecieate any help or sugestions on this matter. I'm at my wits end.
Jim
Jmarc5@lycos.com

Hosting Services by ipHouse