The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Friday December 27, 2002 at 16:44
KenSmith
Lurking Member
December 2002
I'm new to the Neo and have been reading through the forums for information on how to convert CCF IR codes to NCF codes. I've downloaded ProntoEdit and NeoHacker and numerous CCF files for my equipment. What I want to do is to convert the graphical page layouts in the CCF to an NCF format so I won't have to make them in NeoEdit. Is this possible?
I've also tried to get the IR codes for the buttons in the CCF's by accessing the properties for each button and in the action tab clicking on "set IR" then clicking on "view IR". The problem is nothing ever comes up in the IR code box - it's blank. I must be doing something wrong. I think I understand the process correctly once I get the IR code. I copy it and paste it into NeoHacker to get the correct NCF code and link that to the button in the NCF file. How does this differ from just having the ProntoNeo "learn" the button manually? And do I have to repeat the conversion manually for every button on every page? I was hoping there was a more automated way to do it. Thanks very much for your help!!

Ken

Hosting Services by ipHouse