The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Tuesday November 22, 2005 at 10:00
wingnut1
Lurking Member
November 2005
I wonder if you guys can help, i have a marantz RC3200 which came with my amp and as i'm new to setting up commands and macro's i have the following problem:

I have set the control for "all systems on" to power up the amp, select sky imput, select audio channel, turn on plasma, select input 1, turn on sky and select main menu. After several attempts at this, every function works except turning the "plasma on". I have tried putting this function in different places in the chain of commands to no avail. The strange thing is that when i set up the "all systems off" command everything works as it should. I have even tried it with "delays" in between commands and it still doesn't work.

The trouble is my wife is going bonkers attempting to turn the plasma on and after she has pressed "all systems on" and the plasma doesn't come on she presses it again and the plasma comes on but everything else turns off!

Is this something simple that i'm doing wrong or is this because it's a c%$p controller, If so what would you recommend to replace it before either divorce proceedings insue or she lobs the whole lot into the garden.

Hosting Services by ipHouse